Monday, February 22, 2010

Time to Get Organized!

I am so into organization right now! Well I always have been, but whether I actually GET and STAY organized is another story. I cannot read enough in magazines, books, and blogs about organization ideas. When I see an idea I like, I will usually tear it out of the magazine and keep it for future use. However, since I've not been very organized lately, I usually end up losing it. LOL
I love the very clean and neat look when everything is in it's place. I love canisters, storage boxes, shelving.... very Martha Stewart huh.
I do have these storage cubes for the girls playroom, but it never quite looks neat and tidy as I intended. What usually happens during cleaning, is that I will get totally overwhelmed and start shoving anything and everything in these storage bins. Yes it is out of the floor, but then the girls can never find anything that they are looking for. One of the blogs I have been reading is from Becky Higgins. I followed her for scrapbooking purposes to begin with, but she is also pretty organized and has alot of good ideas. She also has 3 children, so I know if she can do it, I can too. She has totally motivated me to really get organized. By the way, she has a great scrapbooking kit, Project Life, which I am doing as well, but I will blog about that another day.
I am uploading some pictures of some pretty bad sites, which I hope will motivate me even more to get the mess cleaned up! The closets, my heavens, the closets!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I want to be organized! Let me know how it goes!